Tuesday, January 28, 2014

There's a storm coming in...

Welp, it's been about two weeks.  Time for an update, or something of the like.  I know there aren't THAT many people who read this, and of the few that do, most if not all of you know me personally.  That means, of course, that nearly everybody who reads my blog somewhat regularly already knows what I'm planning for my next fictional story foray.  That being said, I still feel the need to formally announce it:

When I was still posting flash fiction pieces every week or so, I kept talking about wanting to make an "episodic story" of sorts, and that I had one in the works.  Well the one I had in the works was kinda crap.  I'm not abandoning it, but it'll probably be a while before I return to it to work out the kinks and make it presentable and not horrible.  I'm okay with this because I've been working on a different episodic story thing for the past week or two that I think might actually have promise, and so, apparently does my "test audience."  Unfortunately for me, my test audience probably constitutes about ninety percent of my readership, so most of you have already read the first episode.  I'll probably be posting it a few days from now, and though I'm planning on posting the link to facebook I'm not expecting a huge amount of excitement because, as I've said, most of you have already read it.  I do urge you to read it again, though.  In order to make the second episode work, I had to change a couple things.  See if you can spot them!

I feel like there was other news, but I can't think of what it was anymore, and if I can, then it's stuff that can wait.  If not, I can always make another one of these.  It's not like there's a limited supply...

Cheers!
-Ivan

No comments:

Post a Comment