Sunday, August 24, 2014

Is This Thing On?

*tap tap tap*

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!!!

Oops.  Guess so.

Hi there!  Since I haven't done anything here for a few weeks I thought I'd let everyone know where some projects lie.  Firstly, Inkbok is no longer a thing I'm going to be putting any more time and energy into.  They decided that they couldn't compete with Amazon and made the entire service free, which means that any writers who have anything up there won't get paid for it.  That in addition to continued format issues with the site, it's just not worth it for me to deal with it anymore.  (Figures that I finally get the nerve up to advertise for something I believe in and it all goes belly up.  Oh well.)  I'm leaving the stories I put up there already on the site (y'know, all two of them), but I won't be uploading anything more.

That being said, the second installment of "eM:I-elle, A Techno Fairy Tale" is on it's way.  I'm just waiting for an illustration from my wonderfully talented sister, and once that gets here it'll be available for all you fine folks to read and hopefully enjoy.  Also, in the same vein as that, I'm going to start another episodic story adventure in the same sort of format as eM:I-elle, only it'll be a bit more light-hearted and fun.  I've been keeping this one under wraps since I wasn't sure at first if it would work, but at this point it's another case of waiting on an illustration and it'll be here.  So, on that note, I'm proudly announcing the arrival of the first episode of "The Beating Of Her Luminous Wings"! 

Except I don't know when it'll be posted, so I guess that was kind of a crap announcement.  Sorry.

So that's the state of things.  If I get some time I can throw away I'll probably put up another Mystery CD Review.  Although... does anybody read those anymore?  Seriously, I have no way of knowing.  Here's an idea: If there are any features in this blog that you'd like to see more of (or something I don't do that you think I should), leave a comment below letting me know.  I'd love some feedback.

-Ivan

2 comments: